Hello lovelies. I'm finally getting around to posting my photos from my USA trip last year. My girls trip. It was a once in a lifetime trip! I travelled with my friend Alyssa from Sydney and we met up with our friend Nicole in NYC and another friend Ezgi from London. Alyssa and I have 'known' Nicole for years now so it was a surreal experience to actually meet in person. I'm still so grateful for the connections you make through blogging.
1. Nicole and me in Benefit. With my pretty Advent Calendar
2. A locks of love gate across from our hotel
3. NYC M & M's
4. Pretty lights at night
5. At the Dry Bar with Ezgi, Alyssa, Me and Nicole
6. Nicole in the NBC shop
7. Breakfast at Starbucks
8. Kate's Paperie paper dresses
9. My Pandora bangle bracelet and apple bead I bought in NY and my Kate Spade bangle
10. New York Public Library steps
11. Pretty archways
13. Love sign
14. Alice in Wonderland statue in Central Park
15. Kate Spade window
16. Soho buildings
17. A little tea shop
18. Cat man
19. Macaroni and cheese
20. Sanctuary T teahouse
We watched a few Broadway shows, Romeo and Juliet (with Orlando Bloom), Cinderella and Matilda. The night we watched Orlando we waited outside to see him. We had our phones out and playbills ready and when he did come out the side door we got photos, a video and our playbills signed. It was an amazing experience.
I will have part two up shortly and the rest of our trip. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!