Saturday 18 May 2013

Ballet fun

Hello lovely people. It's been awhile since I've been around. I've written a few posts this year about my goals and how this year is going to be the best year. I did a letterpress workshop and for the past few weeks I've been doing a beginners ballet class. It's a 10 week course and I'm half way through. Ballet for fun and fitness is something I've wanted to do for years. I did it for a bit as a child and a little bit at school in my dance class but I'm doing it now because I want to. 


I usually do Tuesday night classes but I missed my last class so I went to a Saturday morning class today. I like doing ballet in the day time because the sunlight filters through the dance studio.


I love my little ballet shoes. They are extremely comfortable. 

I love ballet. It's an amazing way to build up flexibility and strength. I might continue and do another 10 week course after this one is completed I enjoy it that much. Have any of you taken an adult dance class for fun before?

Have a wonderful weekend.

P.S. I've also joined Bloglovin' too. Follow my blog with Bloglovin :)

10 comments:

Claire said...

oh I bet that's fun! I'm soooo un flexible now though I don't think I could do it! I did a samba excersise kind of class which was fun!

Unknown said...

Oh Gracie those ballerina shoes are beautiful indeed! I've never taken a class just for fun! I hope to do so one day though!

LeeLee said...

So cute. I would love to try ballet.

Ann said...

That is so much fun.
I did ballet when I was younger
and I enjoyed it a lot but
early on I knew I'm not cut out to be a ballerina so I switched to jazz...and now I'm just not into any dancing.

trishie said...

I did ballet when I was young but would LOVE to do an adult class. But maybe not now when I'm heavily pregnant!

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

It's so great that you're doing all this fun things! There's always so many things we want to do but usually we just don't get around doing them! But you are! Yay! :)

k said...

i did ballet in kindergarten! actually, my friend has been trying to get me to a ballet class in zurich, that would be so fun!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I would LOVE to take ballet! I scold my 7 year old self all the time for quitting. Haha!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw, how fun is this?! i love that you are taking ballet! have so much fun!

Melissa said...

I love them too! I will follow!

Would be lovely to get a follow back.
www.themindofanexchange.blogspot.com