Monday 18 February 2008

Holiday Overview

I thought I should finally put up some photos from my trip. I'll just put up a selection and maybe put more on my Facebook or something =)

This was a picture on our first day. It was lovely and sunny and this photo looks fake I know.It was probably one of the nicest days we were there.
This was still the first day I'm sure. This is the outside area where Jason and I hung out a lot. Reading, eating, relaxing, going on the laptop and writing in out travel journal.

This little area was underneath Jason's room. It was quite comfy in there to read.

This is Jason and I in one of the cars on our way to go shopping.

Here is a photo outside the house of my aunty. Those are tricycles.

Jason in a tricycle though we never actually rode in one. I have before on previous holidays.

This is Fort Santiago. It's a very historical place.

Jason and me posing with Jose Rizal who is the Philippine national hero. He's basically the guy who started the rebellion against the Spaniards.

This was taken in a replica of Jose Rizal's house.

This is a floating restaurant. It was lovely. There's even fish in the water!

I thought I would chuck in this photo of Jason and I. It was taken outside a shopping centre and we were waiting to be picked up. Yes we had drivers!

We thought this was funny. They have special checkouts for senior citizens in the supermarket.

This was in a place called Tagaytay. In the background there is a volcano. It's still active.

It had a cool breeze there. I quite like the fact that it was cloudy and gloomy. It made the view all the better I think.

This was on my actual birthday. The 1st of Feb. This is my parents and I in a restaurant for my birthday dinner. This was with my dad's side of the family.

A photo with some of the family. I took photos with everyone.

Leaving the restaurant. I loved the staircase.

This was my birthday celebration with my mum's side of the family. This is but a handful of my relatives.

Moving onto Malaysia. This is me in the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.

Jason and I in front of the Eye on Malaysia (I think that's what it was called lol). My parents, Jason and I went on this bus tour in KL.

I took this photo from the hotel. I love it. The building is lovely. The weird thing is Jason also took a photo of this building from the hotel at a different time. But he used the same angle as I did. The real weird thing is we didn't know we took a photo of the same thing!

Here is that photo. It was the strangest thing. We didn't even know until we downloaded our photos.

Anyway, the holiday was fantastic! I have sooo many more photos and this was just a part of it. I will probably have more which I will put on my Facebook or something.

But first I want to have one more photo.

This is my grandfather on my mother's side. He was my only living grandparent left but he has just passed away a few days ago. So this is my last photo with him forever...I'm so glad we were able to go see him. It sounds strange but I think he knew this was the last time he would see us.
* So I dedicate this post to Caesar Lavilles March 20 1919 to February 16 2008 *

I hope you all enjoyed the photos. Thanks everyone

5 comments:

Anastasia said...

Fantastic photos!!! looks like you had a great time and im so happy you got to see your grandfather...((hugs)) to you and may he rest in peace...i hope I can see my grandparents again - miss them so much!!!

Artifax said...

What fabulous photos of your trip! I bet all your family was so happy to see you and celebrate your special day with you! So sorry to hear about your grandfather though {{{{hugs}}}} I'm so glad you were able to spend some time with him.

Gina said...

You are so cute! And I love your kissing kids t-shirt. You guys make such a cute couple. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Mummerina said...

Looks like you have an awesome time!
Your photos are amazing...and make me very jealous!
Sorry to hear about your grandfather - but its good you got to see him again!!!
And Happy Birthday again =)

Jenn Besonia said...

D'you know the news? Rizal's house was painted green.