Saturday 7 April 2012

Just a Minute in...April


Just a Minute in April....

Watching... Games of Thrones Season two (yay), Once Upon a Time
Doing... A 5000 question survey swap on Swap-Bot. It's ridiculous how long this will take. Don't ask why I signed up. Wanted a challenge?
Sending... Postcards for Postcrossing. I'm loving it again.
Wanting... Prettier stamps. We have some boring stamps sometimes. I wish they would create prettier ones.
Planning... Journal ideas I have
Organising... My creative space
Wishing.... Our trip was here (although time will fly by and we will be on the plane to the USA)
Thinking... That I should finally put together a wedding album.

Lately, I've been thinking about putting together more albums and journals about my life. I want to capture all those little moments and memories. But my creativity feels a little bit stunted with the disorganised chaos of my creative space. I also have my supplies and other things all over the place. I know that organising myself will help with that. Anyway....

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter! He is risen! 

7 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Happy Easter, Gracie! I can't believe it's already April...

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
xo

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

How good is Once Upon a Time, I am so addicted. I havent watched Game Of Thrones yet I have season 1 but just havent had time to watch it. Happy Easter!

Felicia said...

Happy Easter!!

thegirlhassparke said...

5000 word survey wow, I don't think I have the stamina for that! I hope you have had a lovely Easter.

Unknown said...

He has risen indeed! Happy Easter my dear!

Karina Pacheco said...

I LOVE Once Upon A Time! Isn't it great? Eeee!!

I'm so excited about your traveling to the USA! Super excited!! :)

Happy Easter my beautiful friend! He Is Risen!!

Love you!
xoxo

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Remind me to talk to you about wedding albums tomorrow. I can suggest a few places.

x Jasmine