Sunday 1 July 2012

Mien Moir Purchase


Hello lovely people. I previously blogged about my friend's Etsy shop Mien Moir here. I made my first purchase from her shop and I love it! 
The dress was wrapped carefully in tissue paper and it's so beautifully made plus the fabric feels amazing.


I wore the dress today. It feels great. 


And this is my pretty bunting necklace I bought from Lovisa. I love that store. 

Remember to check out Mien Moir it's lovely shop :) Plus remember I have 20% off my Etsy shop with the code LOVELY. 

Hope you are having a good weekend.



11 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

A bunting necklace? Love it!

Looking lovely, Gracie. Can't wait to see you next month... it's July now, so we can say that!!!

thegirlhassparke said...

I love this whole outfit, the dress is gorgeous and the necklace lovely! Hope you have had a lovely weekend.

k said...

ooo that is so so cute!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Such pretty purchases Gracie! The dress looks so comfortable to wear too! The necklace is really fun and unique.

Claire said...

i like it and i love that necklace! so cute!!

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

That's so cute! And it looks great on you Gracie! And I really like the necklace too! Adorable!

Are you getting excited for your trip? :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

Claire Kiefer said...

That dress looks adorable on you. It seems so silky and comfy, too!

trishie said...

Gorgeous dress! Love the bunting necklace too

Gems - Fashion Well Done said...

I love that dress, the fabric is exquisite!

Gems x

Australian Fashion Review Blog

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

That outfit is so cute! I adore every part of it!

And the boots give it an extra edge which I like :)

x Jasmine

A Life Un-Styled said...

I've got a few pieces from Lovisa but haven't seen that necklace, it looks particularly gorgeous on you!