Friday 7 February 2014

Floral Friday - Something Romantic

Hello lovely people. I'm finally back into blogging. What better to get back into it than with a monthly series hosted by Trishie of Under Lock and Key. Details on how to join are at the bottom of the post. This months theme is 'Something Romantic.' 


I love the colour pink. It reminds of girlyness, softness and romance. 


One of my favourite ways to add a touch of romance at home is to use different sized glass bottles/vases and fill them with pastel coloured flowers. 


Don't you love fresh flowers in your house? It's fresh, fun and adds colour. 

Have a wonderful weekend. I'm having a belated birthday picnic :) 

"Floral Fridays is a monthly photography project with different themes each month. This series is about fun and taking time out to smell the flowers. To play along, please email Trishie (trishie@underlockandkeyblog.com) for next month's theme".



11 comments:

Fiona said...

fresh flowers in the home are super lovely and they reminds me that it's the little things in life that make life special :)

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

I love having fresh flowers in our house. Sadly, I don't do it often enough. It's not like they're super expensive so I should do it more often.

x Jasmine

trishie said...

Fresh flowers in the house is the best! I love your sweet flowers and the lovely way you have styled them. So glad you are playing along this month and welcome back to blog world! xxx

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I love pink for the same reasons! These flowers are super pretty!

Rowena @ rolala loves

Alla said...

Adorable, very romantic indeed!

Stacy said...

I love these pink daisies!

Draffin Bears said...

I love fresh flowers in the house, and your pretty pink blooms.
Happy weekend
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Love the pretty pink - they're so cheerful! :)

Unknown said...

Well hello dear Gracie! I loved your flowers I think they are totally you! My husband got me flowers this weekend! cheers!

Jane said...

love the pink and green color combination! so sweet!

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

I almost never get fresh flowers! I need to start doing that more often. And I'm glad to see that your back to blogging :)