Thursday 12 February 2015

Maternity Session

Hello hello! I haven't posted in awhile and I wasn't sure if I would post again. But I had some really lovely maternity/pregnancy photos taken by one of my best friends Laura and I really wanted to share them. These were taken at 38 weeks and I have approximately only a week to go until my little is here :)


We went to a local park that had some great woodland style trees and I borrowed the dress. Laura also had the flower crowns made and our other friend Erin also came to help out. I wasn't going to have any photos done but I'm so glad I did to mark this special time in my life.

So there might be a baby post next time! Have a wonderful weekend. 




9 comments:

Sirpa said...

Lovely to see you in your blog again! You look so beautiful, so great that these photos were taken! Hugs to you and the little one in your beautiful belly! <3

littletiara said...

oh dear! I missed you and woooow you're pregnant! Congrats!! <3 wish you a healthy pregnancy! and cute baby to come! I know he/she will be uber cute, knowing the parents ;) and such great photoshoots!

Megan said...

you look so beautiful!! i adore this outfit & all these photos look so magical!!! xoxoxoo

Marina said...

You look beautiful!! Can't wait to see your little one :)

Clipping Path Service said...

Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog post. Much thanks again.

Md Enamul Hoq said...

How charming blog you have shared . So much thanks for this shared with us on public . Clipping Path | Remove White Background | Product Photo Editing

David said...


Very informative post. Thank you so much.

Harry135 said...

Buy Mtp Kit Online

Unknown said...

ucuz takipçi
ucuz takipçi
tiktok izlenme satın al
binance güvenilir mi
okex güvenilir mi
paribu güvenilir mi
bitexen güvenilir mi
coinbase güvenilir mi