
We went to a local park that had some great woodland style trees and I borrowed the dress. Laura also had the flower crowns made and our other friend Erin also came to help out. I wasn't going to have any photos done but I'm so glad I did to mark this special time in my life.
So there might be a baby post next time! Have a wonderful weekend.










9 comments:
Lovely to see you in your blog again! You look so beautiful, so great that these photos were taken! Hugs to you and the little one in your beautiful belly! <3
oh dear! I missed you and woooow you're pregnant! Congrats!! <3 wish you a healthy pregnancy! and cute baby to come! I know he/she will be uber cute, knowing the parents ;) and such great photoshoots!
you look so beautiful!! i adore this outfit & all these photos look so magical!!! xoxoxoo
You look beautiful!! Can't wait to see your little one :)
Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog post. Much thanks again.
How charming blog you have shared . So much thanks for this shared with us on public . Clipping Path | Remove White Background | Product Photo Editing
Very informative post. Thank you so much.
Buy Mtp Kit Online
Thanks for writinng this
Post a Comment