Monday 11 February 2013

Sneak Peak Unicorn Party


Hello my lovely people. I wanted to blog about my unicorn inspired party I had for my birthday but I deleted the photos from my camera :( I thought they had transferred over to my computer but obviously not. It was a very sad moment for me and I may have a shed a tear but there might be a way to retrieve the photos. For now I just wanted to share one of the photos that did work.

There's nothing better than girl friends getting together with food, balloons, crafting, glitter and unicorn horns. I had an amazing day and felt so blessed. Hopefully I can blog about that day soon.

Have a wonderful week!


8 comments:

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh Gracie I really hope that you get your photos back - I cannot wait to see more pics of your party! Wishing you lots of luck xx

Belen said...

I definitely hope your photos are still there! It seemed like such a fun party from your Instagram updates! Also, I love your outfit in this sneak peak, the skirt especially because of the scalloping. :) And I love the hearts on the balloon. :))) Now I can't wait for whatever occasion I celebrate next, because I want adorable balloons and a gorgeous outfit on haha.

Megan said...

oh no!! I hope you are able to retrieve your photos! But I love this one - your skirt is super cute!!

Jan-Peter said...

Happy belated birthday from Germany. I could say, my letter did take a while to get all this way to you, but in days of internet...
I hope you had a great day (sounds like it) and I wish you'll get these pictures back!

Oh, My Darling said...

A unicorn-themed party sounds like all kinds of awesome!

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

You look so cute -- happy belated birthday!

Hannah said...

I hope you had a lovely birthday Gracie! Hopefully a package has arrived or will be soon. ;)

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

I'm so glad you were able to get your photos back! Thank goodness for Internet tutorials!!

x Jasmine