Wednesday 27 March 2013

Wander lusting...


Lately I've been wander lusting so much. It made me want to plan another holiday. We are going to Melbourne in July this year and I'm so excited about that trip. The last time I went was for my 18th birthday. 

I'm also planning pre planning a trip to Europe. So you if have any suggestions feel free to leave them in the comments :) 

As for the photos, they are both film photos from my honeymoon from three years ago. We had a disposable waterproof camera and these are some of the ones that turned out decently. We went to Hamilton Island for our honeymoon and it is the most beautiful place. 

The top photo is from the Infinity pool at our resort. I loved it! The second photo is when we went kayaking.

We went to an adventure travel expo on the weekend even though it wasn't quite what we were looking for. Talking to one of the ladies at Intrepid reignited my passion (that I had in high school) to go on a trek to South America. One day maybe. 

Do you have wanderlust? Where do you dream on going?


10 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful!!
I daydream about snow!! We don't get any where I live and I haven't played in the snow for almost 10 years!!! I miss seeing beautiful freshly fallen snow!! :(

k said...

i'm biased but switzerland is my fave country ;) but italy is fun too! heck, anywhere will be memorable!

trishie said...

I'm constantly suffering from wanderlust. I feel like I haven't travelled enough and unfortunately with the little one coming, I won't be travelling for a while. :(

PS: I'm currently hosting a new Fitskin giveaway, open to Australian residents only and I hope you will enter! http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/03/fitskin-naturally-review-and-giveaway.htm

thegirlhassparke said...

oh my gosh I am always dreaming about travelling, we are busy saving for a big trip next year :) Fiji will be a great trip, I am so jealous. I think i need a little trip to escape the Canberra winter. Love that top photo of you.

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

I love that first shot, amazing. I loved Switzerland and cant wait to go back one day.

Claire said...

I just want spring to get here as that's when our adventures start in the truck to the air shows :)
Thank you for my mail, I got it today!! Cute note book!

Sierra said...

Oh yay another fun trip! I'm so excited for you and love all of your pics. Hope you have a nice Easter holiday if you celebrate. xo.

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Love those photos, your honeymoon looks like it was a lot of fun!

I don't really have wanderlust at the moment, I mean, I'd love to travel, but I have no burning desire right now. What I do have is a burning desire to renovate our bathroom!

x Jasmine

Jan-Peter said...

Germany of course. Berlin, Heidelberg, Cologne and Munich. Also nice would be France (Paris!), and Switzerland.

Unknown said...

i would love to travel everyday >.<