Saturday 13 April 2013

Modes4U Review...I get a bit creative

Hello lovelies. As you know I'm a major stationery, letter writing, journal writing fan. It's been a part of my life for many years now and I hope it continues to be a part of my life. Cute stationery is especially a favourite of mine and when I find an online shop that sells stationery it makes my happy meter go up. That's where ModeS4u comes in. It's a Kawaii online shop (Japanese cuteness explosion!) that sells stationery, fabrics, DIY clay sets, bento lunch boxes, Re-Ment Miniature toys and accessories. I had the opportunity to use some of these products. 


I think cute packaging is always a plus.


Colourful business cards and some deco tape thrown in as an extra will make my smile. 


These stickers are so fun! 


Who doesn't love Pandas?? 


What I love about this stationery is it can be used for sweet letters to a friend, or for writing lists, or put into your journal to add a bit of cheer. 


The envelopes have this sheer window and a little card to slip in to write the address. It adds a little 3D element to the letter. 


The stickers inspired me to create this Alice in Wonderland page in one of my journals. I think it adds a nice touch to the page. 


I also made this little fawn page which has nothing to do with the quote I added but to me it makes me think of fairytale books and how much I love them. I just love those stickers. 

What I like about this online shop is the close up photos of the products so you can see the detail. There's also free international shopping when you spend over a certain amount and there are a lot of different items you can purchase. If you like Kawaii stationery and items this online shop is a must. I wouldn't mind getting myself more stationery and trying out one of the DIY clay kits or getting some Re-Ment Miniatures

So check out ModeS4u and get creative and add more cuteness into your life.

Disclaimer: ModeS4u sent these items to me without charge to review. Words and opinions are my own. 


2 comments:

Megan said...

I love all of this!! That panda stationery is ADORABLE!! And I love all those stickers!!! eeeep!! Makes me want to go write a letter or two myself!! :)

trishie said...

So cute and gorgeous! I especially love the panda stationery