Hello hello! I'm behind with my US posts again . I really need to pump these photos out.
After NYC, Alyssa, Nicole and I flew to Nicole's hometown Raleigh, North Carolina. I really loved this place. It was so pretty and I could see myself living there :)
1. Welcome to the South. Fried chicken, mash potato, corn and broccoli. We had some biscuits and corn bread too.
2. Watching our meal being cook
3. Crunchy autumn leaves
4. Smores before cooking over the fire
5. Alyssa and Nicole cooking for 'Pinterest' night
6. Chocolate covered strawberries with pink chrystal sugar was Alyssa and my contribution to Pinterest night
7. World Market. This was one of my fave stores
8. Autumn leaves. I'm obsessed because we don't really get the changing of the leaves here
9. Pretty daisies
10. Nicole's kitten
11. Sunset beauty
12. More autumn leaves
I wish we could have had more time here. It was such a great place and I felt so relaxed after the fast paced life in NYC.
More US posts to come!