Hello lovely people. From Raleigh, North Carolina we started our road trip to Savannah, Georgia. We drove through South Carolina on our way.
1. Road trip snacks (one of the best parts I think)
2. Galloway House the beautiful plantation house we stayed in
3. The outside deck at night
4. The beautiful dining room
5. The king bed room
6. An Australian flag to say some Aussies were staying here (thought this was really lovely)
8. Savannah Moss
9. Old staircase
10. The Wandering Madman (he survives with donations. He was awesome)
I wish we could've spent more time here. The plantation house was so pretty and we spent one of our days reading in the lounge room and the sunroom. It was so relaxing.
Only a few more posts to come :) Have a good weekend.