Hello hello! Not many more posts of my holiday to go. After Savannah we drove to Orlando, Florida for a few days of adventure. First stop Disneyworld. We stayed at the Art and Animation Resort which was so awesome.
1. Our first visit badge, Magic band (used as a room key and to purchase things) and personalised ID card
2. The Lion King bed. Our first night was in the Lion King room
3. Our lounge room
4. Simba bed
5. Alyssa and me
6. I love castles :)
7. Inside the Beauty & The Beast food court
8. Nicole and I waiting to meet some Disney Princesses
9. On the carousel
10. Alyssa having fun on teacup ride
11. Caught mid laughter
12. Teacup ride
14. At dusk
15. We stayed in the Cars suite for two nights (we were upgraded from the Little Mermaid room)
16. Nicole in the bathrooms at the resort
17. Castle all lit up
18. Changing colours
Disneyworld was so much fun. I don't think it will ever lose it's specialness to me :) and I want to visit every Disneyworld/Land in the world.
Only one more US post to go. Have a wonderful week.