Monday 10 December 2007

Christmas is almost here

It's only about 15 days until Christmas. I can't believe how close it is already. I went shopping with Jason on my day off for presents, though we still have a few to go. It was absolutely crazy and it means I have much to look forward to working in toys =p It's been so busy and I have also had some of the worst customers, but then that's retail. It's almost to be expected.

Anyway, I am about to send the last notecards out tomorrow I hope. Here they are...


This is being sent off to Heather from Jeweled Elegance.

And this one is for Ellia from Green Bean Baby. So watch out for your packages ladies. Though it might take a bit longer as it's coming from Australia.

Oh other news. I graduate from uni next week!! On the 17th December 2007 I will be a graduate of the Bachelor of Arts major in sport studies from the University of Queensland. It's very exciting and I will be embarking on a new journey in my life. I feel like I've been studying for years now. I'm very excited for what is to come.

3 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

You do such a gorgeous job Gracie!
Oh and you asked how I get so many pics inside shops? Easy, I just don't ask them! LOL! I am very quick with my camera, it is always out and ready and it's little so that's handy!!!

Artifax said...

One more week - yeah!! So, is the week going really quickly for you, or seeming to take an eternity :)

Those notecards look amazing - can't wait!! So excited!!

Anastasia said...

Hi Gracie
I got your parcel today - love everything!
you are too clever! so sweet!