Me and my older brothers in the Philippines on holiday. I was nearly 1.
I've been tagged by Anastasia to list 11 favourites. Here are my answers....
1. Clothes shop: I love to shop. Though I would have to say Myer, not because I'm biased since I work there but I do a lot of my shopping there. Though I guess it's more department store...so maybe Bardot, Sportsgirl, and Valleygirl.
2. Furniture Shop: I don't really buy too much furniture but if I ever do it's Ikea.
3. Sweet: Cadbury crunchie and M&M's....
4. City: Melbourne (Aus), Brisbane (Aus - I have to say it), Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Manila (Just because of my filipino heritage). Unfortunately I'm not well travelled yet.
5. Drink: Lipton Peach Ice tea and Lemon Lime Bitters (I'm the same as you Anastasia lol)
6. Music: I have various favourites. Some of my fave songs lately is the Jason Mraz song 'I'm yours', Pete Murray ' Saving Grace', Regina Spektor ' The Call', Switchfoot ' This is home', The Telstra Next G song ' Sunkissed' (It's from an ad here) Listen to it here. It's so catchy!
7. TV Series: Alias, Friends and Heroes (Yay to buying season 1 & 2)
8. Film: I have a lot of faves...Narnia (both released so far), Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Ever After and Blood Diamond
9. Workout: If I ever do, it's running, stretching, Pilates and dancing
10. Pastries: Apple turnover (the same again Anastasia)
11. Coffee: Caramelatte (Gloria Jeans or my oldest brother's - with his business)
Oh and here is my announcement......
I've been hoping to do this for so long so I'm glad that I made the decision. I've been busy figuring out prices, packaging, descriptions and I just know I have to do it. I'm kind of nervous actually but oh well I think it's time to just do it.
Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments and encouragement I truly appreciate it.
Oh and I'm tagging