Tuesday 23 March 2010

Feet Love...and award

I've finally decided to join Nicole's Tuesday = Feet Love. I guess we are a little early here in Australia though.

These are my new cute little ballet flats I mentioned in my last post. They were a gift from Jason's brother and his girlfriend for my birthday. I love them.

These are my awesome fluffy, soft ballet like slippers I also mentioned in the post. They too were part of a birthday present from the sister in law. These are so comfy.


And I received an award from lovely Sandra. We are new blog friends :) It's so wonderful to make another friend. Thanks Sandra!

Rules: Post on blog | Link to the other bloggers within your post. | Let them know you have shared this award with them by commenting on their blogs. | Share the Love by linking to the person from whom you received this Sweetalicious Blog Award.

I'm awarding this Sweetalicious Blog Award to: Megan, Mara, Caroline, Bunnie, Alyssa and Fiona. All lovely blogs and girls.

And just letting you know that the giveaway is now closed. It's Tuesday here in Australia :) Thanks to everyone for entering. I will announce the winner tomorrow and list the books too.


20 comments:

Alyssa said...

Aw thanks lovely x

littletiara said...

that fluffy flat looks so comfy (and fluffy!) haha, me like that shoes, oh, not to mention warm... ;D

and the first pair of shoes is really pretty... <3

Anh Ngo said...

How have I not discovered your blog until now? It's quite darling. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweetness!!! :)

I like your new flats! I have similar ones that I just got too! But they hurt my feet!

xo

OneCraftyFox said...

Last spring I lived in ballet flats and I can't wait to slip into a nice new pair again this year. I am crazy for slippers, my boyfriend buys me so many pairs, he thinks they look adorable on me. lol.

trishie said...

Your ballet flats are just lovely!

_ffyona said...

Thank you, thank you sweetie! And what sweet feet love! ;)

Amanda said...

Hi Gracie
Cute Shoes
Thanks for stopping in on my blog, great to meet you. Would you like to be penfriends and be a follower on my blog? Would be great if we could meet someday, which is a bit more likely than with the American crafty friends Ive been meeting :). Would you like to do a craft swap with me? Its so much fun sending packages in the mail. Cant wait to see your booklist. 100 per year is like 2 per week, that would be a fulltime job for slow olde reader me.
Have a great day
Amanda

Lisa said...

oh I love those ballet flats xx

Sara said...

aww i love those flats!! and congratulations on your award x

Cassie said...

Congrats on the award! And those fluffy slippers look so warm and comfy, snuggly and gorgeous Gracie!
xx

Anonymous said...

It's too hot for fluffy shoes here, but I'd still love to wear them in bed...soo soft!

ohjoana said...

I am excited to know the books that you have chosen among all the recommendation you got. I saw there pretty good recommendation and besides my five I'd probably give you some more, it's because are really a must in my life.

Let me know something, I already asked this to someone, to know opinions and it is about the 50 books challenge. Do you pick to your list unread books you own, or you go making a list along the year with those you buy during the whole year?

Did you ever read The Girl in Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier?

Have a wonderful Tuesday Gracie,

Love,
Joana

Giovanna said...

You have a lovely blog :)
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Everything Pretty said...

Your in-laws got good taste!!

nicole mountz said...

both feet are awesome:) those slippers make my toesies all warm just looking at them! <3

Melody said...

Aww! I'm so anxious to her the winners of the giveaway, can't wait till tomorrow!
I'm writing your letter right now! :D

thegirlhassparke said...

YAY!! Thanks for the award Gracie.

Sierra said...

Such cute feel and comfy too! Love the cupcake award, too adorable!

A "cheery" disposition said...

such cute white shoes.. I love them!