I love: Going to Ikea. I love their displays, their meatballs, their furniture...and I love playing with the trolleys when you pick your furniture from the self serve area.
Jason let me take a photo. He has a bandage because he had just given blood that morning, through our church.
And I would ride the trolley down the empty aisles. I look a bit awkward here because my trolley was going the wrong way and my bag was not helping with the balancing.
I love our new white coffee table and our new mirror which were our purchases from Ikea. Next item will be a buffet, then hopefully a chest of drawers and some bedside tables.
Other things I love
* Being a kid - why we had fun riding trolleys
* Writing letters
* Eating mini homemade pavlovas! I have to learn how to make them
* Talking until 1:30 am with friends (even though I was so tired and was feeling a bit cold)
* Planning the restoration of an old round dining table and chairs (I have big plans)
* Getting caught up in re watching Heroes season 1
* Chandeliers. Thinking of getting one for our lounge room.
* The tiny trolley the little toddler girl was pushing in Bunnings. And me trying to take a subtle photo on my iPhone.
You can't see the picture all that well but it was the cutest thing. Bunnings is a large hardware store here and she just looked so cute pushing the trolley along.
Haha maybe I should say I love trolleys because they are mentioned a lot in this post.
Anyway, for more Much Love Monday go here. Have a wonderful week lovelies :)