Wednesday 10 November 2010

Finders Keepers lovelies

Here's my purchases from the Finders Keepers market. There is always so much I want to get.


I love that they always use brown paper bags.


I got this from the Frankie stand. Their Sweet Treats cook book and some little gift cards. 


I love that vintage wallpaper look. 


This is some artwork by Courtney Brims. She's a Brisbane artist. I do like this dreamy whimsical art. I have a story about her and my necklace which I will leave for another post. 


I got this singlet dress from White Euphoria. Sorry the photo is rubbish. I can never take good pics of clothes. 


It has the prettiest ruffles at the front. The fabric is super soft and I can't wait to wear it. 


This lovely pastel collection is from looseleaf - paper. I love that it's mixed with paper and fabric. That little brown box is a writer's stationery set! Their set up is always beautiful!


I got these pretty porcelain pieces from Udessi. A little Christmas ornament and a tiny bowl. I was thinking of giving that as a gift or for stud earrings. The lovely Anastasia actually bought me a beautiful bowl from Udessi as a house warming gift.


These hardbound journals and little porcelain tag are from Paper Boat Press. I intended these to be as gifts but I want to keep them :)


A close up of the journals. These are just lovely.

I really love these markets and supporting the handmade industry. 

Actually the amazing Jasmine let me know that this Friday night there will be a Twilight Christmas market at the Gallery of Modern Art. There are going to be some of my faves like Bespoke Press, Udessi, Looseleaf-Paper, Paper Boat Press etc. 

Funnily enough Jasmine and I haven't met yet which is funny considering we both live in Brisbane :) But maybe I will catch up with her there!! 

Anyway, have a wonderful rest of week!!

21 comments:

krissy ♥ said...

Everything looks so pretty! I collect journals myself so going there would be such a dream! Actually, I am kinda thankful I don't live there, lest I spend all my money buying pretty paper XD

k said...

Wow, great finds, that dress is dreamy! I love it..

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Oh, you bought all the things I wanted but didn't get. I love all of them!

Next time if I see someone who looks like Jason, I will go up and say hi regardless. Maybe we'll bump into each other this Friday!

x Jasmine

Nicki said...

Oh my goodness! You found such lovely things! I know what you mean about buying things as gifts, then wanting to keep it for yourself later. I can totally see why you'd want to do that with those journals! they're just darling!

Unknown said...

Oh Gracie, I'm finding some gorgeous new blogs today and yours is by far one of them! I've bookmarked this post to refer back to this weekend for some Christmas gift ideas!

Have a wonderful week too

xoxo

www.wonderingweddings.com

heather said...

look at all your loot! that dress is so pretty :)

bethan said...

what awesome finds! i love that dress :) you always manage to seek out the pretty! carry on the good work (plus, following your suggestion i looked up the love shop, and loved it so much it got its very own post! thanks for the heads up!)

x.

Lily Riani said...

i love all of it. you have good taste dear

xoxo

Kristen said...

Great finds... and I too love the brown paper bags.

Pretty Zesty said...

Oh my gosh this place is a mecca!

Candice said...

Wow you got some beautiful things!! I love it all :)

and flowers pick themselves said...

such a lovely collection!

xo Alison

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh you bought some gorgeous things. I love, love the dress it is very you!I am very worried about my wallet when I attend the Sydney markets. I love that you bought the journals for presents but are going to keep them I do that sort of thing all the time. I hope you and Jasmine get to meet up two of my favourite bloggers!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That dress is SO gorgeous! You really scored some beautiful things lady!

OneCraftyFox said...

Gracie, I'm beginning to think you shop more than anyone I know, lol! Love the porcelains ;)

paula said...

wow, these are all so gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I'm practically counting down to the next Syd Finders Keepers! I spend hours there and always have the sweetest time and return home with the best finds!

Alyssa said...

I love your keepers haul!!!

I adore Courtney Brims work - so beautiful.

I'm Sydney. said...

Oh my goodness! I like!! You always find the most beautiful stationary! Hmm... I think I'll have to venture out and purchase some whimsical paper!
I've been inspired :)

Cassie said...

Gracie they all look amazing, I am totally jealous. I especially love those journals, they are stunning.

Hope your week has been good.
xx

Micaela said...

that top is SO you!! what size do you wear btw? for future reference ;)

i loooove handmade craft markets!

journals-- whenever i see a pretty journal i think of you :) and i'll never forget when i won a gratitude one from you. I LOVE IT!