Tuesday 19 April 2011

Babies on the Mind

So my nephews, Liz and baby Layla came to visit me last week. I adore having a little baby around to play with. 

This is just a little video of Layla. We were trying to get her to say her 'words.' You can hear me speak in the background. I'm the one that goes " Do your words" the first time and a few other things. One day I will do some type of video. 


The boys are playing the Wii in the background.


And this is her baby pirate picture. She's showing off her little teeth. 

I love it when my little ones visit me. Plus Layla is collecting quite a large collection of headbands and hair clips. That's the way baby girl! 

Hope you have a great rest of week. Not sure how many posts I can get out before I leave for Bathurst. 


11 comments:

Liesl said...

Aren't babies the best! I just love visiting my nephews, whom I get to see again for Easter and I can't wait, but they grow up so quickly! I hope you have a great rest of the week too!

Liesl :)

heather said...

aww, she's adorable! wishing you a lovely week, gracie!

S. said...

She's so cute I want to squeeze her cheeks and converse in baby language with her :)

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh she is just beautiful. My sisters bestie is having a baby and we went shopping for it on Saturday and I got so clucky. You should do a vlog I would love to hear more of you :-)

k said...

awwww she is the cutest!!

Lisa said...

awwww so sweet and adorable xx

Karina Pacheco said...

Awwwwwww!!!! Layla is way too adorable!!! She is such a cutie :)
And that picture and her little pirate look is just way too adorable!!
That was one of Miguelitos baby nicknames pirate he would do this eye thing - lol!!!

Have a great week love, so happy for your Easter traveling :)

Yes!! Someday you will visit me and I will overdose you on some cupcakes. You will love them, I hope :)

I also want to buy a Matroyska doll set, I have been looking for one :)

Love you lots xoxo

Rhianne said...

oh man, why do people keep posting baby pictures? :) my brain is fighting with my ovaries every time I see a cute baby lol.

Have a great week too love x

Sandy a la Mode said...

getting baby fever over here...!!

I'm Sydney. said...

Oh she's adorable!! One just can't get enough of babies!

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

She really is adorable! Love that she has a large collection of headbands and hair clips!

Have fun in Bathurst!

x Jasmine