Monday 11 April 2011

Inspirational Journals

Thanks for all the advice on the journals. I'm actually still not sure what to get :) I would love to get them both but I am leaning towards the gold one.

Well, I've been gathering journal inspiration lately because I've been wanting to make a creative journal for fun. I've done a few journal swaps that I've enjoyed, but I would really like to make one with my memories, dreams, inspirations, future travels.

Here's some I have been gathering for ideas...












This one would be fun to do with my Instax Mini. 


This is the cover to a journal swap I did with Jasmine. We answered questions and decorated the pages. It was definitely a fun swap. I had done something similar via Swap-bot, but I realised that I put more effort into my journal. So if I ever do another swap like this it will just be pen pals or blog friends. Let me know if you want me to share more pages?!

Jasmine, did suggest that with the Snail Mail group we do something similar but on a smaller scale. So I will definitely keep that in mind. 

By the way, I will be emailing those involved with the post card swap tonight!! 

Have a wonderful week!

14 comments:

krissy ♥ said...

These are all so lovely! I would love to make a creative journal too but I never seem to have the time :(

Nina said...

How did that journal swap with your friend Jasmine work? What kind of questions did you ask and how much did you write to each question? The book looks full, hehe, so I guess there were a lot of questions?! Hugs!

P.S. By the way, answering your question, YES it would be great to do a notebook swap with you. Maybe in early summer? Let me know. :)

Alely said...

those journals are so cute and inspirational!

Jacqueline Roy said...

I would love to work on a journal swap. In the past I've done an All About Me journal swap and it was fun. I'm all for swaps! I'd love to see some the pages from your journal if you want to share. :)

Karina Pacheco said...

Yes!! Go with the gold journal :) The Blue Robbin one is beautiful but the gold one is so sparkly and just perfect :)

Oh I love that idea - I want to do a journal swap :)
And I would definitely love to see some of the pages from your journal swap with lovely Jasmine - call me nosy - lol :)

I am so excited for the swap love, very exciting :)

Love you lots lil sis :)
xoxo
Kary


P.S. I love, love,love the Instax mini journal idea!! It is gorgeous :) How is the Instax Mini working out? Will you believe I still have got to get me one, hopefully for my birthday I can get Humbe to get it for me, even though he has no clue what it is? :(

Nicki said...

Oh, I love these journals! They're all so pretty and inspirational!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I love my journal- so glad I've picked it up and started writing again. Right now I'm keeping a daily gratitude journal... but I just received two new books for my birthday and I'm thinking one might be good for quotes and magazine clippings, photos I like, etc.

Looking forward to the postcard swap! Hurrah for getting two partners!
xo

Claire said...

i want to see more pages! :) x

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Now I want to do a journal :)

k said...

those are making me want a journal now :)

Anonymous said...

I want a journal now! These are so inspiring!

Abby said...

I love this idea!!!! So adorable!

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

I loved doing that journal swap with you! I hate it when you do a swap and put your soul into it, only to receive a half-hearted effort in return or worse - nothing!

I've recently bought myself some new journals for travel wants and quotes!

x Jasmine

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Your journalling looks so pretty and fun!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home