Sunday 9 October 2011

52 Weeks of Mail


Hello lovely ones. I hope your weekend has been wonderful. Mine was filled with shopping, relaxing and being crafty. So it was fantastic. 

I'm thinking of participating in this project called 52 Weeks of Mail. Starting from today until October 7 2012, I will send at least one letter, card or postcard each week. I have a lot of mail to catch up on so I hope this motivates me to keep going. 

Mail makes me so happy and I do like to spread the love around. And to help me with this project I might send some postcards and other bits to those of you who read my blog :) 

Who knows you might receive a tiny letter from this kit....


I'm now the proud of owner of this and I can't wait to start sending out some teeny tiny letters (If I can bear to open the box, I'm strange like that).

If anyone else is participating let me know and we can encourage each other :)

Have a beautiful week.


15 comments:

Unknown said...

me like it! will do!

Cap'n NikNak said...

Awww that kit looks adorable! Luck ppl who receive post from you! :) x

Erin said...

I absolutely love the idea of this! I think I am going to have to jump on board. :-) Let me know if you'd like a little mail from Colorado, USA.

Karina Pacheco said...

That does sound like so much fun, I think I'm jumping on board! Awwww.... And the teeny tiny mail - So freaking cute! Lol, I laughed so loud when i read the part about not bearing to open that awesome little package, why? Well because I'm exactly the same! If you ever got to see the pretty stationary, or journals, or purses etc... That i haven't had the heart to open because of their cuteness and just because you'd think I was crazy!! ;P So your not strange at all! xoxo

April said...

Fun project! Holler if you wanna send a postcard my way! ;)

Claire said...

oooo i might just have to do this!! Actually, i think i'm not far off doing it anyway haha. I know what ou mean, i buy all the pretty cards and i'm always reluctant to actually use them, i just want them to look pretty on my shelf haha!
I'd be scared of the teeny tiny letters getting lost! would you send them in another big envelope?

Felicia said...

I think I'm also going to make a point to participate in this project. I pretty much do it anyway!

Unknown said...

I think that is a great challenge to do!!! Who doesn't love getting snail mail??

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

I'm still thinking about this. I write a lot of letters already, but I'd hate to not be able to complete it!

x Jasmine

PS. Yesterday was super fun!

k said...

yay! i love that post service, how cool :) I have a teeny tiny letter :)

Marina said...

Wow, that's such a great project.. I guess I am sending more then 52 letters a year, so I don't need that :)

Rhianne said...

I love projects like this, they always give me the kick up the bum I need :) Good luck, you can definitely do it!

p.s. my little parcel arrived, I loved everything and the camera pen goes everywhere with me :)

Mummerina said...

I love this idea (and how perfect since I am sending out E party invites this week)
However I dont think I know 52 people to send mail too haha.

Labour of Love said...

Hi, Sweet Gracie! Great minds think a like! I'm participating and would love to send you something too...I only have your folks' addy...send me your snail addy via e-mail at labourof_love at hotmail dot com...would love to send you a lil' something from my world. Miss you, doll! xoxoxo jo;)

Gemma Eales said...

aww thats such a cute idea!