Tuesday 4 October 2011

Just a Minute in October...

Hello my lovely people. I hope you had a great weekend. So far my week is going alright. I just hope it gets better. 



♥ A few new cards in the works (ignore the ink blot)

Being... excited about Christmas. I can't help it when this time of the year rolls around. Plus I'm a little sad I wasn't working at Myer when the decorations came out
Planning... My sister in law's baby shower. Hope it all goes well
Wondering... If I'm too sensitive? Maybe I will relate the story sometime
Trying... to figure out what health insurance I should go with
Looking... Into a gym membership. I need to exercise more
Thinking... About having a Christmas swap. Involving things like tags, ribbon and other packaging bits? Sound sort of interesting?

There is a lot more going on at the moment and as usual I suck at organising myself. And I'm a little out of sorts today because of a work thing from today (the me being sensitive bit). But I'm not going to dwell on that. Have a fantastic week!

14 comments:

Sharni said...

I hope your ok! I think I am the most sensitive person at my work.

A Christmas swap sounds fun. I did a decoration swap last year but cute supplies would be lovely too xoxo

Unknown said...

I think that's what makes us girls so special sensitivity! Hugs**

Audrey Allure said...

Cute note cards!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Your cards are pretty, Gracie. And I must confess that I, too, am starting to think about Christmas!

k said...

i hope your week gets better and better too!!!

kimbirdy said...

i'm sorry about whatever it is that has been heavy on your heart. i think your feelings are probably valid and it's good to honor them. with that said, it's also good not to dwell for a long time. it's a balance really, and i hope you can find that balance today. sending you hugs from california!

Mummerina said...

aww u are so crafty. I tried to be crafty and made "Will you be my Bridesmaid" cards. They turned out OK - but I am so envious of your talent =)

bethany said...

I'm getting excited about Christmas, too! My love comes home a few days before...and usually I don't wish to rush through the holidays, but this year I feel I might. :)

I, too, am a sensitive one. And no amount of telling myself to be "less sensitive" ever helped! But, maybe that's because being sensitive isn't a bad thing! Sure, it means you get bruised easier than some others...but it also means that you're very, very careful with the feelings of others...and that's a great quality too. :) It's both sides of the coin! But I hear you. Sometimes, being sensitive can be tough!

its simple love said...

I wonder if I am too sensitive t times too. But then I think, who cares? I'm me, and I like me.

Rachael

Lisa said...

I hope your week gets better xx

Punctuation Mark said...

hope you're having a great week so far!

Karina Pacheco said...

Christmas! We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas! As you can see I am also super excited for Christmas - tis the season to be jolly :)
A Christmas swap sounds like so much fun :)

I love your one minute post, I definitely have to do that next month :)

I am loving your new cards - so pretty!

xo

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Ooh, super cute cards! Can't wait to see your new etsy shop items :)

x Jasmine

Rhianne said...

eee, christmas, I'm with you there :)