Friday 7 October 2011

Happy things to end the week with

Hello lovely people. I hope your week has been wonderful. Thanks for your comments in my last post. I think I'm feeling a little better about being a sensitive person :) 

Anyway, it's the end of the working week so here are my happy things...


♥ wearing my Cotton Lane scarf. It brightened up the dreary day we had yesterday


♥ Carrot cake for afternoon tea at work. We seriously have the best morning and afternoon teas at my workplace. 



♥ Leopard Day at work. It seems to be a popular thing in our area :) I'm wearing my little handmade ears that a workmate made for us because we didn't own anything leopard print. 


♥ A close up. I think I need to invest in some leopard print because Leopard print day is a common occurrence. 


♥ This is a house I pass on the way home from the bus stop. I think it's darling. 

So I'm excited for the weekend after a sluggish week. And Jasmine is coming over for a crafty day. She's going to help me make some decorations for my sister in law's baby shower. This will be fun!

By the way Jasmine is having a Spring Giveaway over at her blog. Check it out here especially if you're a stationery fan. 

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!


11 comments:

Unknown said...

your work really has a thing called leopard print day? or is it just something a few of u do? either way - thatd freakin AWESOME!!!
:)
xx

Unknown said...

Three things to say:

My daughter loves leopard print!
That carrot cake looks delish!
Have a nice weekend Gracie!

krissy ♥ said...

Oooh I have a leopard headband, too! I really like it because it gives a nice quirky touch to any outfit :D

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

ha! those leopard ears are toooo cute!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Gracie!

That carrot cake looks heavenly...

April said...

That house is amazing. I like thinking of the person who lives there. :)

Tina said...

that sounds like such a fun place to work at! and the house is beautiful, if i walked past everyday i'd never stop staring at it :)

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

I love your scarf!

And those leopard ears are so cute. You work with such fun people :)

That house is really pretty. I love Queenslanders. Hopefully ours will be cute one day (instead of run down!).

Yay! Craft day tomorrow! :D

x Jasmine

PS. Don't forget to leave another comment on my giveaway post, you get another one for posting about it.

Lisa said...

awww cute headband.

I love carrot cake but I have not had it for ages xx

Claire said...

thankyou for my notecards!! what a lovely surprise on my doormat when we got back from holiday :)

Rhianne said...

the scarf is so pretty, it just birhgtened up my morning too