Sunday 27 November 2011

I like swirly dresses

Hey my lovelies. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Mine was been fairly relaxed. Jason and I watched Immortals at the movies. I quite liked it. And Henry Cavill :) 

At night we baby sat my nephew Micah. Jason is the baby whisperer, 15 minutes Micah was screaming and crying because he woke up and as soon as I put him in Jason's arms. Silence. It was a miracle. And yes I do admit I felt a little sad that he didn't stop crying with me but the main thing is that he stopped. 


Headband - Muchloveilly (I love her items. I have a few of her bows and headbands)
Dress - Ally
Sandals - Forevernew


Thanks again for all your comments. To answer a few questions about my current position, I'm a compliance officer and I assess Debt agreements. Debt agreements are an agreement between a debtor and their creditors, it's an alternative to bankruptcy. It's funny I never did anything in finance or accounting yet I'm doing this now. Not that you need to understand those areas to be a compliance officer. Hope that sort of gives a little bit of understanding of what I do :)

Have a wonderful week.


15 comments:

thegirlhassparke said...

You look so gorgeous in this outfit! I loved the photo of Jason you put on instagram he looked like a natural.

Anastasia said...

pretty dress! love the colour..so soft!

Claire said...

you look lovely, pretty dress and head band :)

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

It sounds lovely with a relaxing weekend :) Mine was pretty relaxing too!

I love the dress you're wearing! Adorable!

April said...

That's the cutest dress!! Looks great for dancing through fields of daisies! lol

Lisa said...

Love the outfit and the hairband is gorgeous xx

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

you look absolutely gorgeous - and you rock out that headband, friend!!! thanks for the shoutout. :)

Sweets and Hearts said...

ahhh!! adorable! the headband and dress go perfectly together. ^_^

<3

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Cute! And I love that Much Love Illy headband!

P.S. I'm hosting an awesome Chickey Designs giveaway! Please feel free to stop by and enter!

OneCraftyFox said...

Lovely dress, and I love it with the sandals!!

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

Gorgeous Dress I love the headband with it :)

Unknown said...

Hey Gracie I hope your week started well if you get a chance stop by my blog I have a giveaway from my featured seller!

Stories and Sequins said...

Very feminine dress and lovely headpiece!

Chrysa
Stories and Sequins

Karina Pacheco said...

You look beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Well you always :)

I love the dress and your new headband!

Work it girl!

xoxo

Laura said...

You are so beautiful Gracie Bella xx