Hello lovelies. Yesterday I had a casual Christmas crafty day at my place. A few of my girls came over for some snacks, laughs and of course time to make any Christmas crafts/be creative. I didn't really have a set idea on what I wanted to do so I spent a lot of the day just playing with my glitter and stamps. In the end I was inspired and I was able to come up with my Christmas card design for friends this year.
1. What's a gathering at my place without a little favour for everyone?
2. A few tubes of glitter
3. A crafty mess
4. My card idea
5. Some of my supplies for inspiration
6. Making my cards
7. More crafty mess
8. Laura showing off her garland she made (plus her dress is so gorgeous!)
9. My friend Erin's 3D fawn frame she made. I want to try this myself
10. My Christmas cards I'm making this year. I was inspired by the fawns and had fun using my embossing powders and heat gun.
It was such a fun day and I want to host more of these gatherings. It was good way to meet up with my friends, to be creative together and to catch up. It also made me realise that I tend to gravitate to more creative minded people because being around them made me feel so inspired.
I hope I can do more of these next year.