Hello lovely people. It has been an interesting week. I had an upset stomach last week then started feeling better. This week I started feeling sick again and I have a virus. So basically I just have to get rid of it myself. The doctor told me to have today off work too which is probably a good thing (I tend to go back to work before feeling better and almost feel worse for the rest of the week).
Anyway, I thought I would share what I bought from the Finders Keepers market from a few weekends ago. Be aware that this isn't all for me :p
1. This is from TMOD. That tin is chalkboard paint which I haven't used yet. I like their quirky products
2. These are Summer Blossom handmade headbands and other hair accessories. I love the hippy look silk flower headband
3. I can never visit the markets without buying something from Paper Boat Press. Her ceramics are some of my faves and she has introduced her own design washi tape
4. One Lantern is one of my fave new designers. Her paper goods are so positive and pretty
5. These sweet, tiny bracelets are from Jewels by Jacqueline. I thought these would be sweet gifts for friends. They are little sterling silver charms
6. I adore Each to Own. The little wooden brooches, necklaces, rings etc are whimsical and cute
7. This is from Daisy and Moose. She had such sweet little children's clothes. I thought these breezy little pants were adorable
8. I can't ever walk past the Bespoke Press booth. I adore her items and she always adds new products like that sweet notebook. Plus I bought my tabletop letterpress from Alischa
9. These cards are from Beau Wylie. I thought the unicorn was cute and I couldn't pass up the elephant and snowman (girl?)
10. This is from Alice Nightingale a local designer. I loved this blouse because it has a little hand painted design on the collar
11. The collar in close up
12. And a new season Alice Nightingale dress. I saw one of the girls wearing it and it's gorgeous on. I haven't decided if I'm going to wear it as a Christmas dress yet
I love handmade goods and I'm trying to buy as many handmade Christmas gifts as possible. I think I'm doing pretty well.
Have a great rest of week.