It's a new year and I have many plans for the next month or so which I hope to complete.
For me it's all about organising. I love that feeling of getting a new diary and writing in important dates, birthdays and other events. The one on top is my new one from Kikki.K. I could go crazy in that store. I would love my room to be organised like it.
* Some beautiful books I got for Christmas*
Lately I've been loving coffee table style books. Those above I got as presents but I have bought a few myself.
These are a few of the lovely books I've bought. There are a few more which I forgot to take a photo of. I can't remember what that cupcake book is called. I just liked the pictures =)
My plans for the coming weeks:
* Planning my birthday - it's just a small gathering but I like to have little girly parties each year now.
* Organising my room and desk
* Working on my Etsy shop by adding a lot more items (I have a lot of ideas brewing) and actually maintaining it
* Revamping my blog and posting more often
* Adding more photos to my flickr
* Trying out my stationery ideas
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years.
P.S. I made a new blog banner with help from Jason!