Tuesday 13 January 2009

Being Organised

I was hoping to try and organise myself this year. I'm sick of being a procrastinator, but right now I'm feeling a bit ugh...I called in sick the last few days at work. I'm in the children's shoe section working as a shoe fitter for back to school. It's tiring. And if your a parent you know what it's like.

Anyway, I thought to look for some lovely flickr photos about organising. Or just some pretty and cute ideas, I would like to incorporate. 

I'm slowly cleaning and organising, but since I haven't been feeling well I've been sitting in front of the tv watching Alias, my all time favourite tv show, while making some envelopes. It's very relaxing.

Photo taken from Picnic by Ellie flickr photos. 

I would love to have a pink typewriter. I'm sure we used to have one. Wish we still had it. I would definitely think about tracking down a pink one.

Anyway, until next time xox

3 comments:

Anastasia said...

love your new banner - happy organising!
i too have been sifting and sorting my things, i think we all get like that in a brand New year!

Mod and Mint said...

I love that typewriter! I had to leave my vintage typewriter behind in Amsterdam when i moved to NY, it isn't pink though, brown and greenish, pretty too.
Hope you are feeling better soon!

Jess said...

Oh I love the typerwriter! Thanks for the sweet comment about the Finer Things-- I'm glad you left a message as it gave me a chance to check out your blog-- great finds :)