Thanks for all the support. I know everything will be fine and I'm focusing more on the excitement of the coming days. I just can't believe how ridiculously close it's getting. It's hard to believe that in 18 days I will be married! It completely boggles my mind but I'm really looking forward to it. This new chapter in my life.
Here are a few wedding things that I'm currently planning or needing to do (very soon!)
* Making ceremony programs. Actually Laura is designing the covers and Jason and I have to figure out what we want to write inside.
* This weekend Jason and I are going to get some photos done by Laura (so talented and creative) for our table numbers. And for examples for our photo booth.
We want to do something similar with our table numbers. Have photos with the table numbers in the photo.
* I have to order the favour boxes and some ribbon. And I'm going to make the thank you tag/cards. It's just a simple favour with chocolate hearts inside.
It will sort of look like this picture. The ribbon will be different though.
* I'm trying to figure out music for first dance, although we have an idea. I pretty much know what song I'm using for going down the aisle.
This is the song I'm thinking for going down the aisle. It's from a coffee ad that I loved! You have to watch the ad and listen to the music. It's based on a Cinderella type story. I would have to put the song on repeat though because it's not really that long.
* I want to try and make these projects and use them as part of the photo booth decor.
Via Style Me Pretty (for images and project how to)
Via Style Me Pretty (images and how to)
* My bridal shower/hens is coming up next weekend! It will be a great day! It's going to be very relaxed. I can say what we are doing because I already know. It's going to be a high tea and a pampering afterwards. Definitely looking forward to it :)
* I bought this ring bowl from Paloma's Nest on Etsy. I didn't really want a pillow and thought this would be different.
* Oh and Jason and I have booked a white stretch limo. We didn't really care about the car because we don't really need one because everything is in the one spot.
* I'm also figuring out gifts for my bridesmaids...I'm thinking of getting them all something different that's more personalised for them....I hope that's not too strange.
Via Real Weddings
Well, most of my posts from now on will probably be wedding related so I hope you don't mind :) And this turned out way more epic than I thought.