I bet your so excited!!!
Here is a question... what flavour is your wedding cake going to be?
and what is one thing you want to accomplish in the next year?
* We are having cupcakes for our wedding cake with a little cake for cutting on the top. The flavour will be chocolate with white whipped butter cream icing and vanilla with white chocolate ganache icing with a touch of pink fairy floss on top of the white chocolate.
* One thing I want to accomplish this year is to embrace my creativity and really utilise what skills I have. Maybe to really concentrate on my Etsy shop :)
What have you disliked the most about wedding/what's been the hardest part?
What are you looking forward to most about being married?
* I have disliked trying to find a venue. It was one of the first things I did and it was hard to find a place that was beautiful but still within budget. One of the hardest parts for me was finding a bridesmaid dresses. I had a particular look and colour but couldn't quite find it so I had to compromise on my initial idea. It turned out fine though :)
* I'm looking forward most to spending the rest of my life with my best friend. I look forward to travelling together and just sharing some amazing moments together.
Do you guys plan to have kids in the near future?
Did you ever taste real maple syrup? ;)
What is Jason biggest flaw?
What's going to be blue?
* We plan to have kids but not in the very near future. Maybe another 2 years. We don't think we would be ready for the responsibility of having children plus we are too selfish at the moment to want to put all our attention on them :p
* I think I've tasted real maple syrup. My dad brought back a few small bottles from Canada when he went there. So I'm sure I've tasted it :)
* Hmm...Jason's biggest flaw... Haha I think being a procrastinator. It's one of mine biggest flaws too so its not always good with the two of us. Sometimes we are too laid back. But when he does put his mind to it he gets things done but sometimes he can put almost too much pressure on himself to achieve....e.g. Yesterday he got up early to do some swimming training...then work...then gym...then work...then he signed up for a 6.6km run (approx 4.1 miles). All because he wants to be super fit.
* I'm not actually following the Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue...I'm not even doing a bouquet toss or wearing a garter. So nothing blue...
I might have joined your blog too late, and perhaps you already shared this... but how did you and Jason meet?
And what song are you walking down the aisle too?
* I'll answer the first question next post :)
* The song I'm walking down the aisle to is called The Quest. It's just piano music and it's from a Moccona coffee ad. Link to YouTube video if you're interested. It does have to be on repeat though because it's such a short song.
I don't know if you've already mentioned this but...where are you going on your honeymoon?
* We are going up to Hamilton Island in Queensland. It's in the Great Barrier Reef and it's an absolutely stunning location. Our room is right on the beach. You basically just have to step off the terrace and there is the beach.