Monday 28 March 2011

Hangin' with Micah


So on Friday, I hung out with my sis in law Gem and baby Micah. I had a great day, talking and playing with the baby. Not that you can do much when they are this age but he and I sat on the lounge watching TV.


Wrapped up nice and snug. He looked so teeny in his movable cot. 


We took him for a walk which he enjoyed. 


Having a nap on the lounge. 


On Saturday Jason and I went to visit again because Jason's hadn't seen him yet. 

Micah is attached to his dummy and when it falls out of his mouth he lunges for it (as much as a baby can lunge) when you hold it in front of his mouth. 

No one is looking forward to taking it away from him when he's a little older. I simply adore the little fella! I love all my sweet nephews.

Have a lovely week! And don't forget to enter the giveaway!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

he's adorable, so tiny! Glad you had some family time:-)

Brooke T said...

oh my goodness he is so cute and tiny!!!

krissy ♥ said...

Awww Micah's so adorable! Bless him <3

Karina Pacheco said...

Awwwww!!!That is the best weekend ever hanging out with beautiful Micah!! He is SO tiny and Beautiful :)

Love you xoxo

P.S. You guys have crows flying around in your city?

J. said...

omg super cute! It's so crazy to think that we were all that tiny once!

Chelsea Finn said...

Aw! He is such a cute little baby! :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Oh, oh, oh! He is incredibly adorable and teeny tiny.

Aren't baby cuddles the best?

x Jasmine

S and O said...

Awwww what a sweet little baby!
He is so small ^_^
xoxo
Olivia

Tina said...

i'm always freaked out when people ask me if they want to hold their baby! i'm like "no, thanks!" i don't know how to!

Alyssa said...

oh my he is so so so tiny!!!!

OlynXes said...

That's it, get some practice Jase.... hahaha ^_^

k said...

he is SO adorable, oh my goodness..

~April~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~April~ said...

Aww, what a sweetie!! :D

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

You have a beautiful family! It's wonderful that you're all so close :)

<3
K

Renee said...

aww so cute!!

Lisa said...

aww wow he is so cute xx

Claire said...

awwww he's sooooo teeeeeeeeeny! and cute! (but not cute enough to make me want one of my own. just in case you were wondering) :)x

paddle to shore said...

what a cutie pie.

julialow said...

Awww, Gracie! Time flies. Just last summer we were talking about the baby over hug mugs at Max Brenner and now Micah is here! He is adorable. <3 And I miss you! Sorry I've been so MIA. It's been crazy since I've been back. Uni is crazy. I feel like I will eventually go crazy with all the assignments! Haha. Hope all's well with you, my dear! x