Hello lovely people. I'm so behind with my posts. A few months ago I went to the Finders Keepers market. It was wonderful as usual. I didn't take as many photos as I usually would but I do have photos of my purchases.
1. One of the photos from the market
2. Stickers from Team Kitten
3. Some of the cutest prints from Team Kitten
4. A Mason Jar cup and lid from The Spring Shop
5. A tiny star ring and tiny bracelet from Jewels by Jacqueline
6. A tea towel and vintage beaker from Kara Rosenlund's travelling wares caravan (I also did a Kara Rosenlund vignette class. More about this with another post)
7. Letterpress items from Bespoke Press. I love the new neon colours
8. And an Ampersand print from Bespoke Press
I love the Finders Keepers market and I've been going to them for the past few years. I will miss the spring/summer market this year because I will be in the USA :) Handmade items make me so happy.
Have a lovely weekend.