Hello lovely people. Last week Jason and I had a long weekend to attend a wedding on the Gold Coast. It was at Seaworld so we stayed the night before the wedding. And then we drove down to Coffs Harbour to see his brother, his fiancee and their daughter who were up for a holiday.
I took all these wedding photos with my phone even though I brought my camera but I was helping Liz get ready for her wedding.
1. Her train was so beautiful. My sister in law Gem and I steamed that dress :)
2. Lizzy and her new hubby Anthony
3. Me and my dapper nephews Isaiah and Caeleb. They are dressed the same because they walked Liz down the aisle. It was so sweet since Liz's parents have both passed away
4. Lizzy and me. She used to be my sister in law but our families are still really close
5. The Landicho boys and Jason the adopted one. We have so many boys in our family
6. Caeleb loving the bubbles
7. Jason and me
8. My nephew Micah looking cool
9. The tables
10. I stole the flower girls flower crown
11. My sister ins laws Melly and Gem. With Liz my ex sis in law. It sounds crazy but we are all friends
12. Melly, my brother Alvin and nephew Elijah
13. Photos of Liz's parent's. She got married on their wedding anniversary. It was a really sweet tribute.
14. This was the view from the reception venue.
It was a beautiful wedding and the weather was amazing. I'm so glad my family is still close to my ex sister in law and we were able to be a part of her special day. Plus we loved the flower crown and took turns wearing it :)
Have a wonderful rest of weekend.