Last weekend I had my 'adopted niece's' 3rd birthday. I only have nephews so it was fun to attend a girly party.
1. My gifts all wrapped up. She loves My Little Pony. I must admit it was difficult to let go of that plush
2. The delicious cake made by my sister in law Gem
3. Girly party bags
4. Star shaped fairy bread
5. Little drinks decorated with washi tape. These were plastic which were perfect for a kids party
6. Mini hot dogs (so yummy)
7. Butterfly cupcakes
8. Smiling for the camera
9. Blowing out the candles. Check out her hot pink nails!
10. Caught unawares opening her gifts. This is my fave photo of her
11. Nephew Elijah eating ice cream
12. My nephew Micah
13. Me with my new daisy dress that I love from Princess Polly. This dress was sold out so I was so happy to see it come back into stock.
14. Layla getting her craft on and my nephews Caeleb and Isaiah playing games as usual.
My girly side was satisfied and it was a nice change to be surrounded by all things pretty, pink and sparkly. I hope you had a great weekend. Only two more weeks until my USA girls trip!!