Hello lovely people. I hope you are all well. We have been having amazing weather lately. It's weird to see these Melbourne photos because I remember how cold it was. This is Day 4. We went to Brighton Beach to see the bath houses. It was a great day.
1. Inside Flinders Street station. This was a huge train safety ad that was so awesome.
2. Jase hanging on the train
3. Brighton Beach lookout. It was freezing!
4. Walking towards the bath houses
6. My favourite pastel coloured house
7. I love these shades
8. Boxing kangaroo
9. Instax love with a bit of lavender and green for Jasmine
10. We had lunch at the White Rabbit. I will love anything Alice in Wonderland
11. After we got back into the city we checked out the Crown Casino
12. There was a fashion night out that night and this sign was in front of Princess Highway
13. Laneways at night
14. We had dinner at Cookie. I loved this place. Food was amazing and great atmosphere. It was a recommendation from a work friend.
It was a big day but it was fantastic. I only have one more post which will be Day 5 and 6. Have a wonderful weekend.