Hello lovely people. I hope you had a good week. I'm finally onto my last lot of photos from Melbourne. I know I haven't been blogging very much lately but I hope I will be able to get back into it.
Day 5. We went to Chapel Street.
2. The most gorgeous shop fronts
3. More pretty buildings
4. Posing in doorways
5. Jason in the streets
6. Fleur Depot De Pain. A French patisserie in our hotel we ate at most mornings
We went to Luna Park and it's also the day we went back home. We didn't go on any rides but we had coffee, dagwood dogs and fairy floss :)
8. Luna Park out front
9. Luna Park
11. I would love to have a photo with a moon seat
13. Baby's breath at Big Mouth restaurant in St Kilda. Another awesome recommendation from a work friend.
14. Great light decorations in Big Mouth
15. St Kilda
It was such an amazing trip and I can't wait until we go back. Have a beautiful weekend!