Saturday 19 October 2013

Melbourne Trip Day 5 and 6

Hello lovely people. I hope you had a good week. I'm finally onto my last lot of photos from Melbourne. I know I haven't been blogging very much lately but I hope I will be able to get back into it. 

Day 5. We went to Chapel Street




Day 6


Day 5

2. The most gorgeous shop fronts 
3. More pretty buildings
4. Posing in doorways 
5. Jason in the streets
6. Fleur Depot De Pain. A French patisserie in our hotel we ate at most mornings

Day 6

We went to Luna Park and it's also the day we went back home. We didn't go on any rides but we had coffee, dagwood dogs and fairy floss :) 

8. Luna Park out front 
9. Luna Park 
11. I would love to have a photo with a moon seat
12. Carousel 
13. Baby's breath at Big Mouth restaurant in St Kilda. Another awesome recommendation from a work friend. 
14. Great light decorations in Big Mouth
15. St Kilda 

It was such an amazing trip and I can't wait until we go back. Have a beautiful weekend!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are these boots coming to NYC? x

Anastasia said...

what a great list Gracie - thanks for breaking it down for us - I really want to go soon(ish)! Lovely pics!

Anita said...

lovely blog :)
http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

trishie said...

Oh my goodness, Gracie. I LOVE shopping at Chapel Street so much. I have to go there everytime i'm in Melbourne.

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Seeing you guys in Winter gear makes me wish for Wintery Melbourne days. I can't wait to go later this year!

x Jasmine