Hello lovely people. This is Day 3 from our Melbourne Trip. We went to Brunswick Street which was a recommendation from Jasmine. And we loved it!
1. Our hotel room The Blackman
2. A cute little bike (there are a lot of these)
3. Little Creatures Dining Hall. We ate here for lunch and it was awesome. It was a recommendation from a work friend
4. Jason at Little Creatures Dining Hall
5. My delicious lunch which I had with an Apple Cider (I think it's a new fave drink)
6. Me with some of the street art
7. Flowers on the street
8. Pretty buildings
9. Zetta Florence window. Such a good stationery shop
10. Cristina Re shop. I adore her pretty products
We actually caught the train to the wrong area and ended up having to walk for hours to Brunswick Street. We turned it into an adventure though and the walk was fun.
Have a great weekend! It's a long weekend for us too. Yay!