Friday 4 October 2013

Melbourne Day 3

Hello lovely people. This is Day 3 from our Melbourne Trip. We went to Brunswick Street which was a recommendation from Jasmine. And we loved it! 


1. Our hotel room The Blackman 
2. A cute little bike (there are a lot of these)
3. Little Creatures Dining Hall. We ate here for lunch and it was awesome. It was a recommendation from a work friend
4. Jason at Little Creatures Dining Hall
5. My delicious lunch which I had with an Apple Cider (I think it's a new fave drink)
6. Me with some of the street art 
7. Flowers on the street
8. Pretty buildings 
9. Zetta Florence window. Such a good stationery shop 
10. Cristina Re shop. I adore her pretty products

We actually caught the train to the wrong area and ended up having to walk for hours to Brunswick Street. We turned it into an adventure though and the walk was fun. 

Have a great weekend! It's a long weekend for us too. Yay!

8 comments:

Claire said...

ooo looks right up my street! I can't believe my Niece was in Melbourne a month ago!! so jealous!

Yina Guerrero said...

¡Hi! Thanks for your comment in my blog, I always love your pictures ^^

Unknown said...

I'd love to browse that stationery shop and give that burger a try :) Have a lovely weekend sweet Gracie!

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

I wish we had gorgeous graffiti walls in Brizvegas. They are everywhere in Melbourne.

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Zetta Florence!!! My favourite! Man, now I want to go to Melbourne.

x Jasmine

trishie said...

I love adventures that abound from getting lost. Looks like you had a heap of fun!

Imogen said...

Sounds wonderful, hope you had the best time. I have only been to Melbourne once and it was just for the weekend but I loved it and would really like to go back

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

It's always fun with little unexpected adventures like taking the wrong train :) looks like you had a good time!