Friday 27 April 2007

Cristina Re

I am trying to write more often in my blog. So I thought I would dedicate a post to Cristina Re. She has a whole lot of beautiful papers, accessories, envelopes etc all for making invitations and other paper crafts. I made a few mosaics of some of my favourite items from the website. There is heaps more at retail places. Here they are:

This is the pretty paper and other things. I love it. I think its all so beautiful.

These are some ideas for invites from the website. There are so many different things you can do with the paper.

These are other examples of invites and using the paper to wrap presents and things. All so lovely.

And these are some ideas for papercrafts. They would love beautiful as book covers. Especially when I start doing some bookbinding again. I'm sure there are more wonderful paper but I just love hers. Plus she is Australian which is good to see some Australian products around.

I'm also happy that I figured out a way to make a box like structure around the pictures. I played around with photo shop again =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There's some good stuff there for inspiration. Good work figuring out your photoshopping too baby :) Keep it up :)

Love you xoxo