Friday 4 December 2009

A little Wishlist and more



I feel so out of touch from the blog world lately. There is so much going on. First off, our offer got accepted for one of the townhouses we were looking at. And we were going to sign contracts today when my dad called me to tell me that the area and street we were looking at was not good. Lots of domestics and drugs....it freaked me out a bit plus I was already feeling a bit weird about the place. It was our second choice but I know that I was getting so caught up in wanting a place that I didn't take other things into consideration. I liked it but I guess I didn't love it. The one we loved got sold basically a day or two after we went to look at it. So now, we haven't signed contracts but we're not sure if we will lose any money. It's so confusing.

I'm just feeling stress and pressure and I feel like I'm making the wrong decisions. There is so much to do and I'm not sure that I'm making the right decisions or whether I'm just doing them because I need to. Sigh....sorry I have been having emotional posts lately.

Anyway, I thought I would post a small Etsy Wishlist. I'll try and post a few of them.

Ok, finally onto the wishlist......This is sort of my Christmas gift list ideas too.

Me and my Unicorn fine art print

Vera, vintage style gold mirror necklace

Hello Mini Index sticky notes

Love 5 x 7 print

I heart U cozy mug in aqua

Golden Wings Angel Moon Bun

Magnetic Attraction 1 inch magnet

A small tough ruffles zipper purse in pale and dark coral

The Official Mail Correspondence stamp set

Inspiration Apples

Tiny Heart earrings

Love letter flower corsage brooch

So that's a part of my Etsy wishlist. I have a few other things to catch up on and I hope to do it another post. Have a wonderful weekend!


12 comments:

julialow said...

Hi, Gracie! (: I love the magnet. It's so cute. And the purse is real pretty!

About perfumes, I like fruity scents! (: Florals are nice too but I still prefer fruity-sweet fragrances. Hehe!

Have a great weekend, love! And I hope you find the perfect house soon. x

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

The housing industry is so frustrating. There's so much shady stuff that goes on between lenders, agents, brokers, and so on. And you feel rushed every step of the way or you might 'miss out' on something. Take a step back, take a breath and look at things with a fresh perspective. My philosophy is not to be a slug and put things off, but also, not to feel pressured or rushed into anything either. If it's meant to be, it'll still be there tomorrow. And if not, then something better lies around the corner. Hope you hang on to your faith and keep hoping...it's coming I'm sure :)

thegirlhassparke said...

Love your wishlist, I would be happy to receive anything on there! I hope santa fulfills a few of your wishes!
I hope that everything sorts itself out with the house, I can imagine it would be very stressful.Will be thinkinf of you x

FEDERICA said...

Oh really a great list!
Greetings from Italy! :)
Federica
xoxo

Shannon said...

I'm sorry you're stressed. Planning a wedding and buying a house are both incredibly stressful. Hang in there!

Love your wish list, very cute items.

Nicole Marie said...

oh that mug is so cute!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Hang in there sweets. Don't jump into anything if you're 100% comfortable with it. It's such a huge decision. I know how stressful it can be. Love your wishlist. That mug and those earrings are now on mine!

Cassie said...

That cosy mug is just fab; love the shape and those magnets made me smile!

You have to be happy in your home especially your first home together and part of that is feeling safe there too. Take as much time as you can to think about it, you will find the right decision, don't be persuaded to rush just because you want it all so desperately.

Sending you non-stressed thoughts - you are very brave doing the wedding and house hunting at the same time. We postponed our wedding until after we had finished building our house - just couldn't handle both!

Have a great weekend and take carexx

alli/hooray said...

I can completely relate to the home buying experience you're going through! We were dealing with the same issues last year - hang in there & good luck!

Micaela said...

aw, i'm so sorry about the townhouse not working :( but SO THANKFUL your dad caught that you know?

sigh...

on a happier note- i do so love your christmas list!!!! i hope you do do more because i love your choices.

xoxoxo

nicole mountz said...

im sad i missed this post, ive been so busy! i love the little magnets, those would be perfect for josh and i:) great list gracie!

Anastasia said...

ive been so busy buying for others that ive forgotten myself haha Andrew did buy me some beautiful pearl earrings so that'll be my gift...