Hi Everyone! Thanks for the comments about our townhouse. It's very exciting and I'm really looking forward to this new chapter in my life.
I'm sorry I've been so bad with commenting on blogs lately. Just trying really hard to not tire myself out. I can't believe Christmas is in about 4 days! It's scary how fast time flies by.
I'm keeping positive in this busy time and thanking God for what I have. I'm determined to not let work or customers make me feel bad or get to me when all I want to do is scream!
But.....I know I am blessed. I just want to list the little things that make me happy......
Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing
~ Mother Teresa
* Gloria Jean's Ice chocolate
* Walking barefoot on soft carpet
* My nephews smiles and cuddles
* Wrapping gifts
* Finding cute panda print PJ shorts
* Writing in my journal
* Receiving unexpected mail
* Kind words
* Star Burst Chews and Clinkers
* Eating cold watermelon
* Fresh mango with vanilla ice cream
* Listening to 'O Holy Night'
* Relaxing with a book, tea and chocolate
* My fluffy Christmas wreath with lights
* Being with Jason
* The love and support of my family
* Getting comments :)
* The small red glittery bow brooch I want to get
I just want to say thank you for all the support and your wonderful comments over the year. I truly appreciate you all and I'm so glad I'm a part of this blogging community.
And if I don't get to blog again before Christmas I want to wish you all a truly fantastic Christmas!!