Thanks for all the lovely comments. iPhone isn't fixed yet just waiting on the part to arrive so it can be fixed. You know sometimes it's easier to just laugh about things instead of being upset when they happen. At the moment it's all I can do.
I'm about to move into 2 weeks of retail hell. So I might not be in the blog world much but then I might be to escape the craziness. The week of Christmas is a 44 hour week. Which is horrible in retail. My shifts are....Sunday 11-6pm, Tuesday 8am-8pm, Wednesday 12pm-12:15am, Thursday 10:15am-7:30pm...Friday - Christmas day wheee!, Saturday 7:45-5pm.
I'm so bummed they made me do late register on the midnight shift and then having to work at 10:15 the next day (technically same day by the time I get home). And Boxing Day is horror. Plus it falls on a Saturday so apparently we don't get double time and half pay, it will only be normal rates. The actual 'public' holiday is on the Monday, if that makes sense, it will to the Aussies.
Then I have about 3 fabulous (note the sarcasm) weeks of kids shoes fitting for back to school. Sigh! Then it will be a week before the wedding!
Anyway, here's an update.....
* I bought my veil and it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be. It's just a tulle one.
* We have finally finished our invites. They are not quite as neat or as good as we wanted them to be but we were running out of time. Terrible lighting with the photos.
This is what it looks like. I cut and put the little envelopes together and I cut the monograms out.
This shows the other side of the monogram page.
This page was cut into four pieces and placed into the little envelope. We just thought it would be cute.
* I bought my earrings for the wedding, the only other accessory besides my rings. I don't really wear dangly earrings so these were just cheap ones.
* We had our second session in our pre-marriage course that we are doing through our church. If you are getting married I recommend having some type of pre-marriage counselling/course. I think it really helps with expectations of married life.
* I ordered these for my Bridesmaid's dresses.
Images via Percy Handmade Etsy
I got 2 of the oyster coloured ones, 1 of the ivory and 2 of the peach coloured ones. She made them for me in the peach colour of those hair pins.
* I also bought them some really simple earrings.
They are a bit smaller than these ones though.
* We finally booked our first few nights at the Emporium Hotel...same place where my bridesmaids and I will be the night before the wedding.
* Tonight Jason and I will do our gift registry list. We actually sent out invites without anything on our registry because we didn't know when to do it :(
* We have a meeting set up with our coordinator for the wedding venue. It was hard to figure out a time both Jase and I could do together.
I think they are the main things. There's still plenty to do with booking cars, figuring out centre pieces and other decos, songs, favours etc....
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!