Saturday 23 October 2010

A happy list for the week

It was great to read your baby thoughts :) Thank you!

I've been feeling good lately and wanted to share a happy list from the week with you.

♥ Watching Eat, Pray Love with Julia yesterday
♥ Eating maltesers in the movie theatre because I was starving
♥ Going to Max Brenner for the first time (with Julia)


This is my hot chocolate in my hug mug :)

This is the waffles Julia got. Delicious!

♥ Finding out Borders has a whole lot of new stationery ranges (my mouth watered)


Borders has pretty masking/deco tape now


My sneaky shot of the tape with my iphone. 


Another sneaky iPhone shot (why these photos aren't so clear)

♥ Seeing new stationery lines at work (whee!)
♥ Buying my first pair of TOMS shoes (I loves them)


I was quite excited to get them. 

 ♥ Going to TYPO and buying some Christmas presents (I'm in love with this store)


Most of this is for pen pals  :) Makes me feel less guilty for purchasing so much

♥  Buying things in Mombasa (one of my fave shops) during my 15 minute work tea breaks


 I love this necklace. I wore it yesterday and received quite a few compliments.


 My new skirt from Mombasa. I wish I bought the green one now just because I'm trying to get out of buying pink.


A floral dress for summer. I don't wear many prints so I'm starting to branch out. 

♥ Buying the Frankie 2011 Daily journal. 


This diary is slightly too big for me so I'm still not sure if I'm going to keep it yet. 

♥ Putting together my present for my friends baby. Little Layla was born on Thursday


Hopefully be visiting my friend and baby this afternoon. 

♥ Walking around Southbank in the afternoon. 
♥ Realising that I live in a beautiful city and I'm going to learn to appreciate it more.

Have a wonderful rest of weekend!

23 comments:

Caroline said...

So, being that I have yet to find heart shaped glasses for you ... I have something small I am sending you. Sending you a sweet hug!!! XO

Karina Pacheco said...

Those waffles look delish - there is a waffle truck that goes around NYC and miguelito and me finally caught up to it a week ago -yummy- As for your necklace georgeous!!! Thank you for the sweet comment ; ) Have a great weekend Gracie ; ) xoxo

Anna Walker said...

That hot chocolate looks super super super yummy! :)
Did you like Eat, Pray, Love?
Did you read the book?

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

I'm Sydney. said...

Congratulations on buying TOMS shoes!!! I have yet to get some, but I'm so happy for you! Lovely post :) You always make me smile!

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to see Eat, Prey, Love.. Those waffles look AMAZING! Adore all the notebooks and stationary. And your skirt and dress, too cute. Have a great weekend Gracie.

Hilaloeya said...

amazing post, love your blog.
come follow I will follow back!

xx

www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

Alyssa said...

oh my gosh. there is too much goodness in this post im overwhelmed with what to say!!!
i love your posts because i can actually relate. like anything you post i can actually get the same thing because we are basically sisters of the country!

hug mugs are THE BEST!

borders have new stationery - oh my gosh!

oh typo! will visit this week!

that necklace is absolutely STUNNING!!!!! is mombasa a chain? i havent seen it before!

absolutely adorable baby present!!!!!!!!

south bank is so lovely to wander around, oh bne i miss you!

Belen said...

this post made me so happy!

i LOVE that hugmug! i want one! there is no handle, is there? i think that's what i really love about it.

i've also been wanting a pair of TOMs lately. i just get real picky because they're expensive, yknow? i wanna make sure they're the RIGHT ones for me, lol.

Katyha said...

I still have not been to a Max Brenner, am I really missing out?

Lily Riani said...

love love LOVELY stuff. love them all.

by the way, am running a give-away, care to participate.

http://lilyrianitravelholic.blogspot.com/2010/10/pua-give-away.html

thegirlhassparke said...

I loved seeing all your little purchases! I am struggling with our no shopping unless its christmas presents policy, whoops. But a girl needs shoes, makeup, books, stationery.....right? Hope you have had a nice weekend.

Kaylia Payne said...

Looks like you got some amazing things, I'm rather jealous! Stationary is the best :)
Max Brenner is fantastic, but I always end up eating too too much...
Love the dress too :) xoxo

Jess said...

That all looks lovely! Lots of love x

Lisa said...

I so want that necklace its stunning.

Lovely dress and those waffles look so yummy xx

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Oh my gosh, Borders has new stationery? I am so there! Well ... I will be once I get paid this week.

I love Typo's new bike/vintage range.

I went to Mombasa for the first time in years the other week and I was in love with so many things. I love that necklace and that skirt!

Layla is such a cute name, pass my congratulations on to your friend. I love what you bought her - adorable!

x Jasmine

mr. pineapple man said...

waffle looks amazing and love your buys!

Style, She Wrote said...

Lovely post. Love seeing what you're up to!

heather said...

I love your necklace too! And your happy post! That package you put together for your friend's baby is just ADORABLE! Ooh, and that Max Brenner yumminess?

Natalie said...

Your pictures make me happy! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh you got the frankie diary! I need the one from work so i didn't buy one knowing it would go to waste. Love your necklace + I can't believe you haven't been to max brenner before.Have you tried san churro?

Bright Green Laces

k said...

awww such pretty things...that hugmug is way cool

dulci said...

was thinking of buying that journal too!!

http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

julialow said...

hehe hug mug! sho kyute. (:
the Frankie journal is so pretty, i love it! i can't wait to use it.

glad to see your shopping trip was a success! ;)