Monday 4 October 2010

Just a Minute in...October


Via Ania-Maria Flickr


Just a Minute in....October


Reading... The Handmade Marketplace, some travel books


Writing... Letters, lists and in my many journals

Hoping... To re-open my Etsy soon (I've finally started taking photos of my items...need to list some items at least)

Praying... For new opportunities to come along

Looking... For a new job

Thinking... About studying again (this is pretty much definite)

At the moment I've decided study next year but I will try and get another job, most likely in retail (for flexibility). I think a change is what I need right now.

And as I mentioned I will hopefully re-open the Etsy store. It might be slow at first and I'm going to change my branding slightly but I'm finally doing something about it.

Oh and I'm thinking of getting this bag for studying next year...


Via Christystudio Etsy


Via Christystudio Etsy 

I would like it for an everyday bag anyway so I will probably get it no matter what. 

Hope you all had a great weekend. Have a fantastic week.

17 comments:

Style, She Wrote said...

Great bag! And I highly recommend going back to school; I think it can be personally and professionally fulfilling.

Sweets and Hearts said...

gorgeous, gorgeous bag! you deserve it.

can't wait to see your new etsy shop! ^_^ and i hope you can find the job you're looking for. you're right--retail DOES suck :P now whenever i go into stores, i look at all the tagged merch and think "someone has to tag that! someone has to organize it!" etc. etc.

i'm looking for a better job too.

good luck to us!

<3

Anna Katrina said...

im in love with that bag - it would definitely help you study because youll love so cute carrying it!


stop by sometime<3
http://passportglamour.blogpsot.com

Candice said...

I love the bag!!! So cute! I can't wait to see your etsy store! :)

Anna Walker said...

Those flats are super super cute! :)

Good luck reopening your Etsy soon! You should go back to school, it's not too bad, I enjoy it a lot! :)
Just look for another job, and Good Luck!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Sandy a la Mode said...

ohhh i LOVE that bag!! it has lots of pockets that make it great for every day use and ease of finding things!!

thegirlhassparke said...

I think that bag is so gorgeous! So excited about all the changes your making, I hope you find something you love.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

This is a great list, Gracie. You must be feeling so much better as you start to figure out your plan for where you want life to take you. Well done for being brave!

Hope you have a wonderful week. And I'll be watching for that new Etsy shop of yours!

Jess said...

I think you should get that bag. Looking forward to seeing your etsy when it re-opens as well and possibly being a customer. I loved that hairband you made that other day :)

Kaylia Payne said...

What a great bag! I just stumbled onto your blog, it's really cute :)

Andrea Reh said...

Just discovered your blog through Ada & Darcy and it's gorgeous - will be following asap!

Would be great if you could stop by my blog sometime... And perhaps follow me too!

Andrea X
andreareh.blogspot.com

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Hooray, I can't wait to see your etsy items!

Love that bag, you should definitely get it!

x Jasmine

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Yay for reopening your Etsy shop!

heather said...

Love your to-study bag! :) And even more than that, the fact that you feel pretty sure and decided and that you are reopening etsy! Good times coming your way, dear amiga!

Signe said...

Just found your blog through 'A measure of...' and what a great find it is :)
Also love the bag, so practical with all the small pockets!

Claire Kiefer said...

Praying for a new job opportunity for you as well! Loved reading your list of the moment. :)

k said...

it sounds like October is a refreshing month...can't wait to check out your new etsy :)