I saw this via Nicole's blog and thought I would do this too. Here are six confessions :) (of a sort)
1. I'm a memory hoarder. I keep all notes, cards, letters and other little bits. I store them in boxes or stick them in my journals.
2. When I was in year 8 a few friends and I had a crush on this guy in year 12 . I wrote him a note (from us) and gave it to him in front of his friends on their graduation day.
3. I used to talk to myself a lot when I was a child. I was a dreamer and thought out loud a lot. I guess that's why I turned to journalling later on in life.
4. My first celebrity crush (that I remember) is Hanson. I loved them so much in year 7 (I was 12) that I wrote an assignment on them in one of my exams.
5. I've been on and off with my body image for as long as I can remember. I spend too much time comparing myself to other girls.
6. I used to pray for thick black, straight hair when I was younger. I hated having fine dark brown wavy, sometime frizzy hair. I used to tell my mum that I would dye it when I got older and my mum said I would learn to appreciate my hair colour when I was older. She was right.
Have a wonderful week!