Hello lovelies. I've finally started to sort through all the photos we took on our trip. I will just share some on here or then you will be seeing a lot of random photos of buildings and such.
These photos are from the first part of our journey, Los Angeles. We were quite jet lagged for this part of the trip but we tried to do as much as we could.
1. Our hotel in LA
2. Walking around
3. Pink Taco at Westfield Century City
4. Madewell - One of my favourite shops
5. At The Grove
6. Watching Mario Lopez tape his Extra show at The Grove
7. More at the Grove
8. The tour bus driver and Jason. He was such a character and made it fun
9. The Hollywood sign
10. At the Chinese Grauman Theatre with the Harry Potter kids handprints
11. Getting my photo taken with Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper outside the theatre
12. With Robert Downey Jr at Madame Tussauds.
The first few days in LA we did lots of walking, a bit of shopping, not so much eating (the jet lag affected our appetites) and a whole bunch of touristy things (we did one of those bus tours which was quite convenient I must say). I was so excited to be there but I also got a little sick on the 2nd day we arrived. Mainly a sore throat and the beginnings of a cold which I had for basically the whole trip. But I definitely still enjoyed myself.
Part two will be Las Vegas. I'm not sure if you want to see my purchases but I will throw a few of those posts in too.
Anyway we have to go back to work tomorrow. We are not looking forward to it after 5 weeks off so I hope it all goes well. Have a wonderful week.