Hey lovelies. One day I will get through all these photos of mine. This next part is from San Francisco. I liked this city. There was some amazing architecture and a unique vibe. I want to go back here.
1. At Union Square (we were staying about 2 minutes away from here - loved it!)
2. The 'Painted Ladies' at Alamo Square
3. California Academy of Science - Jason and I loved going to the museums
4. Golden Gate bridge covered in fog
5. The city surrounded by fog
6. On the Golden Gate bridge with our bikes. We rode over the bridge (took longer than we thought and I got a little sunburnt)
7. Finished our bike ride - I definitely recommend riding over the bridge
8. Alcatraz Prison
9. Alcatraz prison with our headsets that is like our tour guide
10. More Alcatraz Prison. We thought this place was pretty cool to see
11. The beginning of sunset (sort of)
12. With my cousin and her children after going out for dinner
I loved San Francisco. There are so many other things I would have liked to do. We got to see Alcatraz, go to Fisherman's Wharf, went to the Academy of Science, went on bike ride across the Golden Gate bridge and ride a cable car. It's just a vibrant city and I really want to go back.
So my next post should be about visiting a blog friend, Erin in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. A beautiful city. Have a wonderful week. I will also have more information about the Christmas swap.