Hello lovelies! I'm sure all my USA posts will be posted eventually. After San Francisco Jason went to Seattle to go to a gaming convention so I went to visit Erin in Victoria, Canada. I went over on the clipper ferry and it took about 3 hours. It was so sweet to be greeted by Erin and her boys holding up a sign made for me :) I wish I was able to get a photo of it.
Lots of photos ahead....
1. Victorian Sunset - absolutely beautiful and I'm glad I was able to experience it.
2. Erin took me to a place called White Heather tea room for some high tea. That plate of food was soo good
3. Lovely lovely Erin. I adore her!
4. My delicious tea. I seriously need to have more high tea dates with my girls
5. The condiments
6. Alice in Wonderland chair
7. Writing postcards in Starbucks (and tasting my first Pumpkin Spice latte which I became obsessed with)
8. Dylan and Sawyer, Erin's adorable boys
9. Me in a giant tree stump in Goldstream Park
10. Erin and me in Goldstream Park (I can't believe we didn't take more pictures together)
11. Making smores. It was my first time and so fun
12. My yummy smore. It was so delicious. I might have to make it here in summer
13. The day I was leaving Erin brought me to a place called Murchies. Loved it!
14. Beautiful whale tree sculptures
15. A beautiful day in Victoria
16. Empress Hotel. It's so gorgeous inside.
Erin was kind enough to let me stay with them for the 2 full days I was there. It was so wonderful to get to hang out with Erin and her family. I was even a part of their bedtime story time :) We had high tea, long talks (with tea of course), shopping, going for a strolls downtown, a picnic in Goldstream park, smores at night. I had an amazing time and I just love Erin and her family. She was so hospitable and I really felt like we have been friends for years. I felt so comfortable talking with her and I do miss her. Plus Victoria is the most beautiful place. I could definitely spend more time there.
Have a wonderful rest of week!