Hello lovely people. I'm having such a hard time getting these posts up. I have so many photos and I don't want to post too many. I'm at home, sick but I will be back to work tomorrow. It's the post holiday sickness/run down feeling.
So this is the first part of Las Vegas. It's such a crazy place. So full of life and energy and I quite enjoyed it. Plus we stayed at the Bellagio which was a real treat for us.
1. Our hotel room at the Bellagio. I fell in love it was so gorgeous
2. Vegas at dusk. This was from our hotel window!!
3. The water fountain show at the Bellagio. There's one about every 15 minutes at night and set to music. It's quite magical to watch
4. Our first night there and I'm drinking an alcoholic slushie! It's quite dangerous because it's so hot there it really tastes good but then you don't notice the alcohol much. This photo isn't great but had to show how weird it is to drink while walking the streets
5. Our first full day in Vegas outside the Bellagio
6. Jason tossing some coins in one of the fountains (can't remember where it was though)
7. Me outside the Venetian? (so don't remember a lot of places)
8. Outside a fountain near the Venetian hotel
9. M&M world. I loved all the different colours that were available. We got some personalised m&m's
10. I had room service that night while Jason met up with a friend. I felt so fancy :p
I quite liked Vegas. I definitely felt like I was on holiday there. The whole drinking wherever was a little weird at first and I felt like an alcoholic with a drink in my hand while shopping. Also, it was really hot! We went for a walk in the wrong direction to where we wanted to go, so when we figured it out we cabbed it back because we were too tired and hot. We did spend the afternoon lying around one of the pools and ordering drinks (I swear I hardly ever drink alcohol, this was probably the most I had my whole holiday). It felt amazing to just laze around the pool. I would have happily spent another day doing that.
The next post will be about the Grand Canyon. I thought that deserved it's own post.