Thursday 22 March 2007

Life

The Easter Musical is next weekend!! I can't believe how quick it has come. Next week is going to be hardcore. I have rehearsal pretty much monday to thursday night and the musical is friday to sunday night. I also have an assignment due and a debate in class. It will be busy but so worth it.

Here are a few pics from the last few days. This was taken on Jasons birthday a few days ago. This was before we went to the beach. At the beach. We haven't been able to go in ages! Love this photo. It turned out really well.
There are a few others that I want to share but I will do it another time I think. xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! Nice pictures, you look really nice you two!
Please say Happy Belated Birthday to Jason. Oh, he'll read here anyway, so Happy Birthday to you, Jason!
When's your birthday?

Unknown said...

You are quite the busy girl! Can't wait to see you perform in the musical. And you'll be fine for you assignments. I'll even leave you alone so you can concentrate on them lol.

They are very nice pics of us. Thank you so much for making that day special for me :D I love you so much xoxox

And thanks for the bday message JP :) My birthday was on the 20th of march and I turned 22. I'm getting old :O

Sarah and Jack said...

Oh how I miss the beach! It looks like you 2 had a very good day.