I have been given the privilege of receiving the Blogger Reflection award from lovely Danica. Thank you so much. It means so much that you think I deserve such a reward. Thank you for the lovely forum and given me the opportunity to be a part of this.
This is the rules from the site that started this award.
“ As for my award, it is called The BloggerReflection Award. Why? The reason for the title is because this award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy… of knowing them and being blessed by them.
This award is for the best-of-the-best so consider who you pick, carefully. This award should not be given to just anyone. If you’re going to do the award don’t just write a few words and slap it on your blog. Write real thoughts about these bloggers and what they’ve been to you, and if the bloggers you pick have already been given the award, don’t be afraid to give to them again. They deserve it as many times as it’s given.
Rules of participating:
1. Copy this post.
2. Replace [my bloggers with yours] & Reflect on five bloggers and write a least a paragraph about each one.
3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.
4. Go leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they’ve been given the award.
5. Put the award icon on your site [below]”
Ok now I should give my awards. A lot of my Christian friends don't really have blogs. So I could only have 4.
1. I have to give one to Danica. She is such a wonderful woman of God who sticks to hear her values and ideals. She's such an inspiration for starting up the Maidens of Modesty forum and being such a lovely friend. She's always caring and has such a passion for the things of God and living a beautiful life. You truly deserve this Danica.
2. The 2nd one goes to Leanne. She is such a powerful woman of God and always has a kind word to say. She's a strong person and wish we could hang out more which we did when we went to the same home cell group.
3. I thought I would give this to my cousin Odille. Even though she doesn't appear to be posting lately. She has such an inspirational blog about her missions and everything that she is doing for the Lord. I love to read what she is up to. And I hope to see her again soon as I haven't seen her in about 6 years maybe.
4. And for the last award I have to give it to my beautiful friend Laura. She's such a beautiful, talented woman of God and I love her to bits. This is her myspace blog as she doesn't really have a proper one but it displays her gorgeous artwork, photos, graphics and her love for Christ.
Of course this award is just for the blogs but if I could I would give more out to my other lovely friends who don't have blogs. And there are so many other inspirational blogs out there that I am regular readers of. This also goes out to all of you!!
Other aspects that I want to comment on are I have added a sidebar of my 101 things and will be updating it. I also want to list my book and movie list in time when it is finished. I'm going to italicize the things in progress and cross things off when I'm finished. Also I've read this on other people's blogs and this is to give myself at least 2 months before I can say that I have achieved a goal. This is for the goals that don't really have a specific time. If that even makes sense =)
Also just wanted to share some mini note cards I made. I quite like this one. I've had this idea playing in my mind to make teeny tiny envelopes on a card. I love tiny things and minitures. So it was perfect for me.
This was my original idea. The tiny cards inside the envelope can be taken out too. I took ages trying to freehand draw a tiny envelope template. It took so long but I couldn't stop until I had made one.
I got the idea to have a closed envelope as well just as I was trying to get to sleep after making the other envelope. So to enable my self to sleep I had try write down my idea or I would be up thinking about it.
Oh I finished this book. It was an interesting read. I never really knew a whole lot about her before the movie. All I knew was about the apparent quote 'Let them eat cake.'I saw the movie and loved it. So I thought I should try reading the book that inspired the movie. It had a lot of politics as it is a non-fiction book. But it made me look at her and Louis XVI in a different light. The whole French revolution was a violent affair. I really felt for them as they were condemned to be executed. It's interesting seeing it from their point of view (well from all the sources the author was able to gather). But it was quite sad reading their ends. And sorry for the lopsided photo of the book. This is a picture of my own copy.
By the way it is still cold here. I can't believe how cold our winter has been here lately. It's usually so mind. And Jason let me know on the phone that it snowed in Bathurst though it was gone in a few hours. But still....
Anyway, I'll write more on my progress another time.